Out of Town Kashrus with Rabbi Nosson Dubin of Houston Kosher
In today’s episode Rabbi Nosson Dubin shares with us what it is like to “do kashrus” in an out-of-town community.
We talk about a wide array of topics, including:
- The challenges of kosher supervision in a place where everyone knows you personally.
- The mandate of ensuring that kosher food is available to local consumers.
- How one small conversation changed the entire paradigm of kosher supervision.
- The Kosher Institute of America’s mashgiach training program.
- What it’s like to participate in the AKO Executive Committee.
and, of course:
- How to run a Kosher Chili Cookoff!
Feedback and questions are always welcome at 1-410-816-9509 or [email protected].