The following model of WHITE-WESTINGHOUSE REFRIGERATORS may be used on the Jewish Sabbath or the Jewish Holidays (Yom Tov) when placed in the Holiday mode:
27 Cu Ft French Door Bottom Mount Counter Depth
- The door can be opened/closed at any time without concern of directly turning on or off any lights, digital readouts, solenoids, fans, valves, compressor, icons, tones or alarms.
- Any defrost cycle that becomes active will not be a function of the number of times or the length of time that the door is opened.
- Bottom Mount Refrigerator Ice Maker. When the bottom mount refrigerator is placed in Sabbath mode the ice maker will be automatically disabled. Please be aware however, that although you have entered the Sabbath mode, the icemaker will complete the cycle it had already initiated. The ice cube compartment will remain cold, and new ice cubes can then be made manually in the freezer section (using a standard ice cube tray) as needed for that Sabbath/Holiday.
- Sabbath Mode and the Perfect Temp Drawer (if equipped). The Perfect Temperature Drawer should be turned off for the Sabbath/Holidays. Before putting the refrigerator into the Sabbath mode, turn the Perfect Temp Drawer off by pressing the drawer on / off button. The display will show "OFF" and the drawer will turn off. Then enter the Sabbath mode function on the main refrigerator display as shown in the Use and Care Guide. The drawer display will now not illuminate and the drawer will remain off until Sabbath mode is exited and the drawer is turned back on. The drawer can still be used as a non temperature controlled drawer in this mode.
- The cold water dispenser and all other dispenser functions are deactivated.
- In the event of a power failure, when power returns, the unit will return to this mode.
- This model is only available in Israel.